Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Message From Jane Morris Bay - Hospice of Petaluma

Dear Friends,
Long time no email.  Just want you to know I'm alive and well, and to tell you about an event I'm doing on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 in Petaluma, California (visit link). 
http://lhsclassof59.webatu.com/blogstuff/hospice-petaluma.pdf
Hospice of Petaluma has invited me to participate in their Community Education Series, "Food for Your Mind, Body & Spirit" on Wednesday, May 12, 2010.  (See enclosed flyer).  This free program is one of the ways Hospice of Petaluma thanks their community for the incredible support they receive during the year.  I'm donating copies of LOVE & LOSS - A Story About Life, Death, and Rebirth. 
I'll talk about my relationship with Namgyal and the consequences of her life and death on my life.  When Namgyal died, I could never have imagined that I would be able to come to the end of mourning, celebrating the gifts of grief I have received by loving and losing her.  Following my reading excerpts from LOVE & LOSS, there will be an "interactive discussion" with the audience. 
Namgyal is very much alive in my heart and continues to expand my capacity to love and walk the Bodhisattva Path.
If you're in the neighborhood, please come.
With love & gratitude,
Jane 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciates your article,this is very interesting,i would like to have more information about it so can you please give me some more details when you update this blog.

    ReplyDelete

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.