Friday, September 10, 2010

Lewis Rice Weighs In

Shirley & I just got back from Hawaii then Vegas to see my mother. In November my brother (Ed) & I are going to have a birthday party for her (90th). Would any of the classmates like to have a good reason to visit Vegas in the next 2 months?  The party will be low key at the mobile home park where she has lived for the past 22 years. Mother is still living on her own & doing very well. 

We may be able to be at Mary's in October’. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Also, I do believe Ed has contacted Kay Fields that he plans to attend their 50th next spring. I know the Rice brothers will be there. It will be a great get together for us also.

If anyone wants to go to Vegas around the 5th of November (Friday), e-mail me at lewsworkshop@att.net or call me 386-767-2142 for details.

GO class of 59.

Lew (Lewie) Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.