Friday, January 27, 2017

On January 17, 2017, we had a multi-class luncheon in which both the gentlemen and the ladies participated.  I took photos to post to this blog.  However, I have been in a quandary because Google discontinued the tool which I have been using to construct the embed code for a slideshow.  So, I have dropped the idea of a slide show and am going to give you a link to a Google Photo album instead.  Somehow, I missed getting a photo of Randy Fields, and I failed to ask anyone to photograph me.  Here is the LINK.  For those attendees not in the class of 59, I have added their class after their names.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.