Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reunion Surprise From Roger Sherman, Irene Von VonDrasek, and Beatty Raymond

Roger, Irene and Beatty have been working on a 50th reunion surprise for the class.  They are ready to reveal their surprise.  It is the site www.lhs59reunions.bravehost.com.  They are ready to start adding photos and materials from classmates on the special Reunions site.  They ask that if you have any photos or materials from any of the reunions listed in www.lhs59reunions.bravehost.com, to please share with them.

Materials can be sent to me at castlemore@aol.com.

Roger, Irene and Beatty thank you for your cooperation, and they hope you enjoy their work.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I was not in the class of 1959 but in 1957. I have many friends and have lost touch of through the years . Hopefully You will post my message and e/mail address . So as I might possibly hear from some . I have lived in Jomtein Beach , Thailand for about 8 years now . And seem to never have time to look up old friends when & if I get to Lakeland ! All contact now seems to be through the internet and Lakeland Ledger !

    Sincerely

    Sandy Johnston

    ReplyDelete

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.