Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jane Morris Bay - Update On Career As Author

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to announce that both my books, PRECIOUS JEWELS OF TIBET and LOVE & LOSS can now be purchased directly from my website, and within the very near future, LOVE & LOSS will be available on Kindle. That's right, the little computer book. I know you thought I'd never make it into the 21st century, but guess what, I'm a new woman and am embracing the new technology….. Just wanted you to know and hope you will spread the word to introduce my website www.JaneBay.com to more people.

There's a new short story in the "Stories from the Road" section on the website that includes a photo from the Leesburg High School 50th Class Reunion that I attended in March with my childhood friends. The trip to North Carolina and Florida was an amazing journey, and I got all the information I need to go forward with the next chapter of GROWING UP SOUTHERN. I'm going into writing retreat for the Summer and will send the it to you in the near future.

Love to all,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.