Sunday, March 31, 2013

Roger Carlton Sherman Costars with William Shatner and Ruth Roman in the Movie - IMPULSE


Roger Carlton Sherman
In Roger's own words.

The 1974 Movie - IMPULSE

I found the first major film, Impulse (Link) , in which I costarred with William Shatner (Link) and Ruth_Roman (Link). Both Bill and Ruth visited in my home and I visited Bill in CA the next year. Here is the movie "Impulse" and if you want to see the 'walk-on' they gave me, it's at the dinner party about minute 27. Plus in the credits, there I am listed as the Art Director. You can see the portrait of the Duke of Wellington hanging over the mantle in Ruths 'home', the same one hanging here today!! I stayed with Jennifer Bishop when I visited Hollywood.


Those were the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What profile should I use when commenting? If you have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID profile, you may use it as your profile. If you have none of these profiles, you may use Anonymous or Name/URL. If you use Anonymous, you will have to identify yourself in the text. If you have a website you'd like to publicize, use your name and the URL of your website.